Experienced Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years Practitioner Vacancy
Type of Vacancy: Full-Time (Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm)
We are looking to recruit Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years Teachers to join our friendly team at our setting in Stratford Park.
Hours of Work: 42.5 hours per week
We are looking for someone with the following skills and abilities:
- You should have a sense of fun and enjoy making a fool of yourself- dancing, singing and play acting will be required every day
- You should have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special
- You should be able to give warm hugs as required
- You should possess the skills to quickly & frequently count the heads of numerous moving small people
- You should have the ability to sing; being in tune is not necessary! The ability to sing in front of a crowd is important though!
- You should be comfortable talking about bodily functions; you will need to have a strong sense of smell to enable you to respond to said bodily functions
- You should be able to pretend to eat playdoh creations believably and to pretend to drink numerous cups of imaginary tea
- You should have the ability to read a ten page story book, upside down, with abundant interruptions per page
- You should expect to learn new things regularly from the children and other team members
- You should be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unidentifiable elements on your clothing
- You should be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace; laughter is something you can expect to engage in for the most part of your working day
- Finally, you should be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no job quite like it!!
Qualifications: Level 2 or Level 3 in Early Years
Desired Skills: Paediatric First Aid, SEN training & Food hygiene
This vacancy is subject to references and an enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack